"Casablanca" to be shown in select Ala. theaters Wed. | Arts & Culture
Fans of classic movies, take note: for one night, Turner Classic Movies is bringing Casablanca back to the big screen. The Wednesday, March 21 showings are in honor of the movie's 70th anniversary.
A few movie theaters in Alabama are showing the film, including the Rave theaters in Patton Creek (Hoover) and Vestavia Hills. The Hollywood 16 in Tuscaloosa is also showing the film. (For a full list of participating theaters, click here).
For more information about the special one-day-only showings, click here.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hoover City Schools vote to keep buses under a fee-based system
- Jubilee Joe's owner arrested on drug trafficking, money laundering charges
- Sister of woman killed after Iron Bowl party shooting speaks out
- Woman charged with murder in Hoover Iron Bowl party shooting
- Victim identified in Hoover Iron Bowl party shooting