Cameron McGlothan's funeral to be held Monday | News
BIRMINGHAM, AL (WBRC)- Friends and family will say goodbye to Cameron McGlothan today at his funeral service.
McGlothan, a 19-year-old from Shelby County was reported missing days before his body was found in Talladega County. His death is being investigated as a homicide.
A memorial Facebook page for McGlothan says there will be a celebration of life service Monday afternoon. It starts at 4 p.m. at the Guiding Light Church in Birmingham. The church is located at 1800 John Rogers Drive.
There will be reception right after the service.
Copyright 2013 WBRC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hoover City Schools consult with DOJ on fee-based bus service
- Hoover City Schools vote to keep buses under a fee-based system
- Jubilee Joe's owner arrested on drug trafficking, money laundering charges
- Sister of woman killed after Iron Bowl party shooting speaks out
- Woman charged with murder in Hoover Iron Bowl party shooting