Weekly weather radio test moved to April 26 | News
BIRMINGHAM, AL (WBRC)- The National Weather Service in Birmingham says that they will move their weekly NOAA weather radio test to Friday, April 26 this week.
The NWS usually conducts their radio test each Saturday, but they have changed it this week in consideration of the second anniversary of the devastating April 27, 2011 storms.
The radio test will happen around 11 a.m. Friday.
Need step-by-step instructions to program your NOAA weather radio? Click here and head meteorologist J-P Dice will show you how.
Copyright 2013 WBRC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Jubilee Joe's owner arrested on drug trafficking, money laundering charges
- Sister of woman killed after Iron Bowl party shooting speaks out
- Woman charged with murder in Hoover Iron Bowl party shooting
- Victim identified in Hoover Iron Bowl party shooting
- Hoover Police release more details in Saturday night's Ironbowl party shooting