Teen killed in single vehicle accident near Hoover | News
BIRMINGHAM, AL (WBRC)- The Alabama Department of Public Safety says one person was killed on Friday morning after being involved in an accident.
19-year-old Jacob Tyler Miller was fatally injured around 2 a.m. on Shelby County 41. Troopers say Miller's Audi A4 left the roadway and struck a tree.
No other vehicles were involved in the accident.
Copyright 2013 WBRC. All rights
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hoover City Schools consult with DOJ on fee-based bus service
- Hoover City Schools vote to keep buses under a fee-based system
- Jubilee Joe's owner arrested on drug trafficking, money laundering charges
- Sister of woman killed after Iron Bowl party shooting speaks out
- Woman charged with murder in Hoover Iron Bowl party shooting