Shelby Co. woman arrested for second degree sodomy | News
HELENA, AL (WBRC)- A Shelby County woman is arrested on a sexual abuse charge.
Amanda Gaskins of Helena is charged with second degree sodomy. That charge involves having sexual contact with someone between 12 and 16 years old.
Gaskins was arrested Monday and released from the Shelby County jail on bond. A condition of gaskins' bond is that she has no contact with the victim.
Copyright 2013 WBRC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hoover City Schools consult with DOJ on fee-based bus service
- Hoover City Schools vote to keep buses under a fee-based system
- Jubilee Joe's owner arrested on drug trafficking, money laundering charges
- Sister of woman killed after Iron Bowl party shooting speaks out
- Woman charged with murder in Hoover Iron Bowl party shooting