St. Vincent's hopes $99 mammograms will encourage women to get screened | News
BIRMINGHAM, AL (WBRC)- St. Vincent's Health System is offering $99 mammograms in conjunction with National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
St. Vincent's hopes the reduced price will encourage and enable more women to be screened for breast cancer. Studies show that small tumors can be detected by mammograms up to three years before they can be felt by a woman or her doctor.
Women should call their local St. Vincent's facility to schedule a mammogram:
St. Clair 205.814.2124
One Nineteen 205.408.6450
Copyright 2013 WBRC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Jubilee Joe's owner arrested on drug trafficking, money laundering charges
- Sister of woman killed after Iron Bowl party shooting speaks out
- Woman charged with murder in Hoover Iron Bowl party shooting
- Victim identified in Hoover Iron Bowl party shooting
- Hoover Police release more details in Saturday night's Ironbowl party shooting