Man charged with making bomb threats to Hoover, Spain Park high schools | News
HOOVER, AL (WBRC)- A 24-year-old Alabaster man has been charged with making bomb threats to two Hoover-area high schools.
Hoover police said bomb threats were made to Hoover High School and Spain Park High School on Monday, Oct. 7 around 10 a.m.
Detectives with the Hoover Police Department identified the suspect who made the threats as Dillian Shaun Isaacs. Police say Isaacs is currently being held without bond in the Shelby County Jail on unrelated charges.
Isaacs has been charged with making a terrorist threat, a Class C felony. His bond for the terrorist charge is listed on the Shelby County Sheriff's Office website as $15,000.
Copyright 2013 WBRC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Jubilee Joe's owner arrested on drug trafficking, money laundering charges
- Sister of woman killed after Iron Bowl party shooting speaks out
- Woman charged with murder in Hoover Iron Bowl party shooting
- Victim identified in Hoover Iron Bowl party shooting
- Hoover Police release more details in Saturday night's Ironbowl party shooting